This is a newsletter from www.energympro.com to announce you that a new firmware update has been released for your watch.
Before updating your watch, please make sure the battery is at least half charged. Also, it is safer to backup and copy all watch folders onto your computer in case something wrong would happen during the update.
Now, download and unzip this file.
Drop the extracted .cpw file into the “DEVICE FIRMWARE UPGRADE” folder of your watch. Once done, you can eject the watch from your pc, turn it on again and let the watch upgrade until the it automatically powers off.
You can then turn your watch back on as you normally would.
Firmware update improvements:
– Change default time Zone to UTC -5 (Easter Time)
– Change display for workout
– Improve Indoor/ Walk algorithm
– Change sound from 1.2KHz to 10KHz
– Change Footage Footage –> Stride
The EGP team.